2017 - Azamara PerryGolf Australia & New Zealand
Azamara PerryGolf 2017 Australia & New Zealand Golf Cruise
Once again the combination of Azamara and PerryGolf was an excellent experience. Itinerary included; Sydney, Melbourne, Tasmania (Port Arthur & Hobart), Milford Sound, Dunedin, Akaroa, Napier, Tauranga, and Auckland. We added in a night stay at Cape Kidnappers which was awesome. We stayed in a Club Continent Suite again which is perfect. Spacious with lovely veranda, butler and just one deck below the gym.
• The Lakes, Sydney – challenging but right near the airport – lots of plane noise
• The Victoria GC, Melbourne – long & challenging but a nice track – would play again
• Tasmania Golf Club, Hobart – a private club – interesting layout – great views of the water
• Chisholm Links, Dunedin – true links course with breathtaking views – members caddied for us
• Christchurch Golf Club (Akaroa is the port) – 90-minute drive to Christchurch with spectacular views
• Cape Kidnappers, Napier – consistently rated #1 course in New Zealand
• The Kinloch Club, Tauranga – 2007 Jack Nicklaus course – raw links style w/ views of Lake Taupo – challenging
The highlight of the trip was playing Cape Kidnappers and staying one night at The Farm at Cape Kidnappers in a Hilltop Suite! I would suggest clients stay 2-3 nights to experience all the activities.