In addition to an exceptional income potential, you'll also receive comprehensive benefits, bonuses, a dynamic work environment, progressive resources and excellent travel opportunities. Central Travel, Northwest Ohio’s premier travel management company believes that its people are the keys to success.
In addition to a great work environment, Central Travel offers a comprehensive range of benefits designed to fit your needs. Some of these include:
- Comprehensive medical and dental plans, with Section 125 cafeteria plan (pre-tax)
- 401(k) Plan with generous annual employer match
- Opportunity to earn Monthly Bonus
- Ongoing career development and training
- Numerous paid holidays
- Two weeks paid vacation after one year of service
- Six paid personal days after one year of service
- Discounted travel opportunities
- Educational days and dollars provided annually
- And a fun place to work!
What makes a great travel consultant? A gregarious personality, exceptional customer service, sales expertise and a zest for traveling the world! If you are interested in employment, please click here to send your resume along with complete sales and travel experience.