Quick COVID-19 RT-PCR Saliva Tests for Travelers (or anyone needing a test!)
COVID -19 has changed many things, including traveling to our favorite destinations. Many foreign governments and US states now require negative COVID-19 RT-PCR, showing a negative result within a 48-72 hour window. Well Central Travel has partnered with ImmunitiRx to get these tests delivered to you in the comfort of your own home while receiving the most reliable results, quickly, with a process that is FDA EUA (Emergency Use Authorization) approved. And, it’s painless – no invasive nasal swab!
It’s super easy – Read all instructions below to ORDER and submit your KIT(s):
It is the traveler’s responsibility to identify the destination requirements for test acceptance and timeline start date (whether from the sample or results). Note these may vary by destination. Please read the destination requirements carefully to determine when to send your sample to the lab. Central Travel is not responsible for test results not received in time for trip departure.
- Check your destination requirements and make sure they will accept an at home saliva test. This is very important!
- Order your kit ahead of time. Once orders are placed ImmunitiRx will ship your kit in 2 days.
- Once you have ordered your test, look for the email from ImmunitiRx to fill out your Lab Form. MAKE SURE THE NAME YOU USE ON THE LAB FORM MATCHES YOUR PASSPORT EXACTLY.
- Look at the calendar and send in your sample so that the test results are valid for your travel dates based on requirements of your destination.
- Remember, if you are taking a test for travel, the name on your Lab Form MUST MATCH YOUR TRAVEL DOCUMENTS EXACTLY. Write clearly so the lab can read it!
IMPORTANT FOR TRAVELERS:
Timely delivery to FedEx Dropbox prior to final pick-up time on any given day is the customer’s responsibility. A guide for when to ship can be found here. Shipping guide.