Inspired by the surrounding Mayan jungle, Dreams Natura Resort & Spa offers a unique Unlimited-Luxury® experience. Enjoy the best of both worlds with modern design and luxury accommodations infused with elements of nature including a lazy river, waterfalls and a grotto bar. Rest and relax at the Dreams Spa by Pevonia® - designed to look like the region's remarkable cenotes.
The resort is relatively new. It was supposed to open 19December but was delayed. The grounds are beautiful and the rooms are large and typical of a Dreams property. All restaurants are the same as other Dreams properties and food was on par with others. Steak at the Steak restaurant was less than desirable, but really good at the Seafood restaurant. There is no Preferred Club Pool-only lounge and a reserved sit down restaurant for ala carte breakfast. There is also an area on the beach set aside for Preferred only with a small bar.
There are three pools-one adult’s only with Swim Up Bar, the infinity pool sits on much of the beach length and that is where they had pool aerobics and other activities. There is also a small pool on the other side of this pool where the water slides drop off. Along with three water slides, they have a small lazy river and a zip line contraption and a splash pool for the kiddos.
- They had vendors in several times a week. This was nice since not super close to Playa del Carmen or Cancun.
- Covid testing was easy and went quickly.
- Spa was absolutely gorgeous-looks like a cenote and service there was top notch. They did not try to sell you all their products which I appreciated.
- Fitness center was ample, but they are still social distancing on the machines.
- The beach is not huge, but I liked the compactness of the resort. Although a smaller resort, it has many steps from the lounge to beach. They do have elevator service and I did see several mobility impaired guests there that looked like they were not having issues. You can walk up and down the beach, but there is one property next door that has been abandoned during construction and is a big eye sore. Sargassum was awful when we got there, but cleared up literally overnight on the second to last night we were there.
I would recommend this resort to a full range of guests: multi-gen families, couples, young families, etc.